With more than 12, 500 dive sites and 8, 500 dive shops, Divetime.com hosts the largest database of scuba diving resources on the internet. Through user contributions and internal research our list of available dive spots continues to grow daily. This application brings all that information directly to your iPhone!
• Three modes of searching the global database of scuba dive sites and scuba dive shops:
- Nearby location search, based on the iPhone's GPS functionality and location awareness. Find nearby scuba locations with a single click!
- Map-based search. Just place a pointer on the world map and click to search in that location.
- Full text-based search. Provide the name or some keywords, and we'll find it.
• Detailed dive site information which includes the GPS coordinates, type of dive, experience level required, maximum depth, average visibility, currents, access method, marine life, photos and user reviews.
• Dive shop information includes address, contact information, specialties, photos and user reviews.
• Save search locations to quickly and easily revisit and search them again the future. Name, edit, reorder and delete your saved locations.
• Bookmark specific dive sites and shops for offline browsing and future reference. Reorder and delete your saved bookmarks.
• Maps integration allows you to switch between Road, Satellite or Hybrid views at any time – without losing your current search results!
• Custom user settings, including:
- Measuring system preferences (Metric or Imperial).
- Maximum search radius and number of results to return per search.
- Default search settings.
For more information about the Divetime iPhone application, visit our website at: http://www.divetime.com/iphone/
If you find this application useful, please consider rating it in the App Store. If you find issues or have feedback and suggestions, contact us via our support page and we’ll gladly work with you to improve your experience: http://www.divetime.com/iphone/support/
Tip: You can also send us feedback directly from your iPhone via the feedback button on the About screen.
We aim to bring you comprehensive information about scuba dive sites and dive shops anywhere in the world in a well designed and user-friendly application. No unnecessary bells-and-whistles, just useful scuba dive resources wherever you need it.
Enjoy the App and let us know how we're doing!